Simpson Strong-Tie XMQ114S1224 #12x1 1/4-Inch 5/16 Hex Med Head Metal #5DP 1.5M
Strong-Drive metal screws are load tested and code listed, allowing you to get the maximum load values for installation. Comparison testing shows Strong-Drive XM Medium-Head Metal screws are stronger than many alternative fastener types in 33 ksi and 50 ksi steel decking.
- 5/16" hex drive (bit part number: BITHEXLB516)
- 1/2"-dia. hex washer head is ideal for narrow-channel steel decking
- Available only in 1 1/4" length with #5 drill point
- Available in Quik Guard coating
- Also available in bulk for hand-drive installation
- Steel decking to structural members involving wide or narrow valley; nestable or interlocking steel decking
- Industry studies show that hardened fasteners can experience performance problems in wet or corrosive environments. Accordingly, use this product in dry, interior and noncorrosive environments only.
This product's information may differ depending on the category of use. You are currently viewing details related to Strong-Drive Metal Screws.