Simpson Strong-Tie RCA333/97-R60 CFS Clip 3 x 3 x 3 12 Ga 60Pk
The Simpson Strong-Tie® rigid connector angle is a general purpose clip angle designed for a wide range of cold-formed steel construction applications. With prepunched holes for fastener attachment, these L-shaped clips save time and labor on the job.
- Use with miscellaneous header/sill connections to jamb studs, jamb stud reinforcement at track, u-channel bridging, stud-blocking, bypass curtain-wall framing, joist connections and other versatile options.
- Easy to install, with prepunched holes for quick and accurate fastener attachment
- RCAXXX/54 — 54 mil (16 ga.), 50 ksi
- RCA XXX/68 — 68 mil (14 ga.), 50 ksi
- RCAXXX /97 — 97 mil (12 ga.), 50 ksi
(Note: “XXX” is model number shown below in the Product Information Table)
- Galvanized (G90)
- Use all specified anchors/fasteners
This product's information may differ depending on the category of use. You are currently viewing details related to Rigid Connectors. You can also view product information related to the categories of: Bridging and Bracing Connectors for Cold-Formed Steel Construction, Roof Truss and Rafter Connectors, Ties, and Straps for Cold-Formed Steel Construction.