Bronze Star Flat Head Screws BTX
- Bronze Ceramic Coating.
- Star Drive.
General Purpose Corrosion Resistant Exterior Screw
For exterior professional operations using hard or soft woods, chipboard and other tough or treated materials.
Hardened Steel w/ Triple Ceramic Coating
- 1200-hour corrosion resistance in both.
- ACQ and salt spray conditions.
- Outstanding abrasion resistance.
- Compatible with treated lumber.
- w/ underhead cutting nibs.
High Quality Steel
- Heat treated & hardened.
Deep, Wide, Sharp Threads
- Provide maximum holding power.
- Cut cleanly & easily.
Star Drive Recess
- Twice the torque of Phillips & square drives.
- Reduces camout and end load.
- Gives better bit life.
- Reduces spinning & fastener damage.
True Flat Head w/Cutting Nibs
- Underhead cutting nibs cleanly countersink the screw flush into wood.
- Knurled Shank. Makes screw easier & less tiring to drive.
- Reams hole in board being fastened, reducing drag on shank and driving tool.
Spiral Notches in Threads
- Cut through fibrous materials & greatly reduce the torque needed to drive the screw without affecting holding power.
Type 17 Notched Point
- Starts quickly without walking
- Reduces the need for pre-drilling.